2018 - ALL STUDENTS TO WEAR THE CORRECT
UNIFORM - our school colours are
black, turquoise & purple
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD WEARS THE APPROPRIATE DANCE
CLOTHING TO CLASS.
We are going to enforce a dress code in 2018.
Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for all classes.
DANCE JACKETS - we now have dance jackets available for purchase.
These are fleecy (very warm for winter).
Price is $50 and embroidery is at extra cost (we have a local contact who can
New orders will be organised when required.
DANCE UNIFORM - see below for details
At the beginning of the new year I will have a selection of dance uniform items
available for purchase.
These are affordable and range in price.
These uniform items will be mix & match in school colours & include leotards,
ballet skirts, shorts & tops.
NO SCHOOL UNIFORMS are to be worn & parents are requested to make sure
your child/ren bring all their dance needs each week please. Children could be
asked to sit out if not dressed in appropriate clothing.
HAIR - is to be tied up at all times please.
SHOES - (tan only) are a necessity for tap & jazz & this year all acro students will
be requiring shoes for their item in the concert so I will organise for them to be
I have a selection of acro shoes for trying from the supplier DanceSole http://www.dancesole.com.au/footwear
Please see Swanna for all uniform or dress requirements.
Please note the following:_
TOTS - can wear a uniform, fairy dress or costume with correct shoes
TINIES - uniform items, or dance costumes with correct shoes
BEGINNERS - uniform items only with correct shoes
BEGINNER/JUNIOR - uniform items only with coreect shoes
JUNIOR - uniform items only with correct shoes
BALLET - leotard, stockings, ballet shoes & hair in bun
ACRO - uniform items & bare feet or acro shoes - NO SKIRTS/DRESSES OR DENIM SHORTS
CHEER - uniform items & either canvas shoes or jazz shoes
HIP HOP - uniform items & joggers/canvas shoes or jazz shoes
OTHER THINGS OF NOTE:
- Dance clothing should be fitted and have some stretch for easy movement.
- Hair is to be tied up (no free flowing hair)
- Ballet – correct ballet pumps (no jiffies).
- Jazz & Tap & Acro– tight fitting clothing eg dance pants, leggings, shorts, singlet or crop top & t shirts
- Shoes – all children will be expected to have the proper shoes for class.
- Jazz & Ballet/acro shoes can be worn for Tots, Tinies & Beginner jazz
- Beginner/Junior & Intermediate/Seniors are to have jazz shoes
Suppliers – DanceSole & BDS Broadwaydance - these are both local business in Perth & on FaceBook
- cheaper versions for all shoes required. You can also purchase shoes and dance clothing from dance shops around the city.